The Partnerships 4 Families Board is made up of early childhood advocates from Audubon, Carroll, Greene and Guthrie Counties. They meet ten times a year on the third Friday of the month at 10:30 AM in Carroll, at New Opportunities. The P4F Board is responsible for the oversight of empowerment funding that comes to our four counties and to build an early childhood system with in the four counties. Our meetings are open to the public.
Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Partnerships 4 Families is always looking for early childhood advocates to serve on the board. If you would be interested in serving please fill out an application and return it to our coordinator. Following is a list of our current membership.
Currently recruiting new board members for 2 positions to be filled immediately.
P4F Annual Report to Office of Early Childhood Iowa (Please email Cindy Duhrkopf for this information)
Program Data and Financials
Early Childhood Community Plan
P4F 2016 Early Childhood Community Plan P4F EC CP 2016
Professional Development Opportunities for P4F Board members and others
- Early Childhood Iowa, http://www.state.ia.us/earlychildhood/
- Iowa Family Support Project: http://www.iafamilysupportnetwork.org/
- Credentialing Website- http://lsiowa.org/index.php/services/credentialing-program/
- Open Meetings Open Records Law-http://www.iowa.gov/government/ag/images/pdfs/Openrecords_out.pdf
- Iowa Code for Early Childhood Iowa https://www.legis.iowa.gov/DOCS/ACO/IC/LINC/Chapter.256i.pdf
- Child Care Resource and Referral http://www.iowaccrr.org/
- Growing Great Kids http://www.greatkidsinc.org/
- Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum http://teachingstrategies.com/curriculum/